- 250 Watts (853 BTU), 120 volts, 2.08 Amps. Uses only 0.25 Kwh of energy. Ideal for 100 sft room. ETL and IEC Approved and RoHS compliant.
- Save more than 50 percent on home heating costs. Basic idea is to install the units in rooms that are used in the night and set the central thermostat lower by 5 to 10 degrees. By doing this, one can save on heating costs by not heating the whole house in the night.
- Heatguard can be painted with almost any kind of latex based paint to match room décor. One may also decorate the Heatguard with artwork, stickers, etc.
- Triple insulated for electrical safety. Safer for Children, elders and pets. Lower surface temperature will not burn upon contact.
- Heatguard is a front mounted guard, to protect toddlers and elders. Front guard option reduces exposed surface temperature to about 120°F, making it the safest wall mounted convective heater, EVER!!