250 Watt Wall Mounted Electric Heater with Heat Reflector
250 Watts (853 BTU), 120 volts, 2.08 Amps. Uses only 0.25 Kwh of energy. Ideal for 100 sqft room. ETL and IEC Approved and RoHS compliant.
- 250 Watts (853 BTU), 120 volts, 2.08 Amps. Uses only 0.25 Kwh of energy. Ideal for 100 sft room. ETL and IEC Approved and RoHS compliant.
- Save more than 50 percent on home heating costs. Basic idea is to install the units in rooms that are used in the night and set the central thermostat lower by 5 to 10 degrees. By doing this, one can save on heating costs by not heating the whole house in the night.
- Heat Reflector included. This is self-adhesive reflective sheet that is stuck to the wall behind the panel and it will minimize heat loss to the wall and increase the efficiency of the heater.
- Triple insulated for electrical safety. Safer for Children, elders and pets. Lower surface temperature will not burn upon contact.
- No fan and hence, no noise, less current and no re circulation of dust and allergens. Ideal for Asthma or Allergy sufferers.
- Additional Safety Feature (PATENT applied for). This optional feature of protruded wings (specially for 250W units), allows the unit to be installed in bathrooms under the towel rack to act as a towel warmer, while heating the room.
Weight 251 oz Dimensions 26.4 x 7.9 x 26 in